Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Your oral health is very personal. We pay very close attention to all your questions and your concerns because there are no one-size-fits-all solutions in dentistry. You can achieve and maintain the best oral health when you are actively involved in your dental care, and the questions you ask help us understand what's on your mind and how we can best help you.
At Bennett A. Thomas, DDS and Associates, our team is very knowledgeable about all aspects of dentistry, so we encourage you to come to us with your questions. We get a lot of questions, and we've shared some of those we hear most frequently. If you have your own that you don't see here or are ready to make an appointment, please call our Chesapeake, VA dental office at (757) 548-3238.
- How can I replace teeth if I don’t want dentures?
- What insurances do you accept?
- Will you file my insurance?
- I have dental anxiety; what do you do to treat it?
- Why are dental implants a healthy tooth replacement?
- How do I know if I have a dental emergency?
- How can I straighten my teeth without metal braces?